* gnus-win breakage
@ 2000-12-05  3:30 Kevin Falcone
From: Kevin Falcone @ 2000-12-05  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just updated my cvs checkout, and now some of my .gnus code breaks
badly.  I have it set up to create a second frame for me to compose
mail in.  debug-on-error yields the following.

A copy of my .gnus is available here <http://jibsheet.com/dotgnus>
the code triggering this is at the top of the file.

thanks

-kevin

Signaling: (wrong-type-argument window-live-p nil)
  window-frame(nil)
  gnus-configure-frame((frame 1.0 (if (not ...) (car ...) (car ...)) (vertical (user-position t top 1 left 1 name "Gnus Edit" buffer-predicate dsg-gnus-buffer-predicate) (message 1.0 point))))
  gnus-configure-windows(message t)
  gnus-post-news(post "nnml:lists.gnus")
  gnus-summary-post-news()
* call-interactively(gnus-summary-post-news)
  recursive-edit()
  byte-code("Æ\b!ˆÇ\x11È ˆÉÇ!ˆpÊË\x1a^[\x1cÌ ˆ+ebˆÍ ˆ`ÎÏ!ˆÐyˆ`|ˆÑ ˆ\r@Ò>ƒN
  debug(error (wrong-type-argument window-live-p nil))
  window-frame(nil)
  gnus-configure-frame((frame 1.0 (car (cdr ...)) (vertical (user-position t top 1 left 1 name "Gnus Edit" buffer-predicate dsg-gnus-buffer-predicate) (message 1.0 point))))
  gnus-configure-windows(reply-yank t)
  gnus-summary-reply((5578) nil)
  gnus-summary-reply-with-original(nil)
* call-interactively(gnus-summary-reply-with-original)

--
bletch before baz, except after frob.
     -- Malcolm Ray

* Re: gnus-win breakage
@ 2000-12-05  3:48 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2000-12-05  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kevin Falcone <kevinfal@seas.upenn.edu> writes:

> I just updated my cvs checkout, and now some of my .gnus code breaks
> badly.  I have it set up to create a second frame for me to compose
> mail in.  debug-on-error yields the following.
>
> A copy of my .gnus is available here <http://jibsheet.com/dotgnus>
> the code triggering this is at the top of the file.
>
> thanks
>
> -kevin
>
> Signaling: (wrong-type-argument window-live-p nil)
>   window-frame(nil)

I've probably fixed the bug. Please check out and try again.

ShengHuo

* Re: gnus-win breakage
@ 2000-12-05  5:06   ` Kevin Falcone
From: Kevin Falcone @ 2000-12-05  5:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

  ZSH> I've probably fixed the bug. Please check out and try again.

fixed.  thanks

-kevin

--
The problem with quantum mechanics is that the more precisely they know
when your car will be fixed, the less certain they are of how much it