* nnimap, ssl, win32
@ 2002-02-14 12:09 Marco Lonsing
From: Marco Lonsing @ 2002-02-14 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have problems making imap over ssl work under win32. My
configuration works fine under GNU/Linux. I've installed cygwin's
openssh and

        "openssl s_client -quiet -ssl3 -connect %s:%p"

is working on the commandline (bash and standard windows command
interpreter).
If I start gnus under windows I find that the server is shown as
denied in the server-buffer. Connecting without ssl is working under
win32

Any ideas?

Marco

--
Marco Lonsing
Mathematik XI - Numerik	       email: Marco.Lonsing@ruhr-uni-bochum.de

* Re: nnimap, ssl, win32
@ 2002-02-14 13:20 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2002-02-14 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Marco Lonsing <Marco.Lonsing@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> I have problems making imap over ssl work under win32. My
> configuration works fine under GNU/Linux. I've installed cygwin's
> openssh and
>
>         "openssl s_client -quiet -ssl3 -connect %s:%p"
>
> is working on the commandline (bash and standard windows command
> interpreter).
> If I start gnus under windows I find that the server is shown as
> denied in the server-buffer. Connecting without ssl is working under
> win32

Maybe you need to install ssl.el.

* Re: nnimap, ssl, win32
@ 2002-02-15  9:40   ` Marco Lonsing
From: Marco Lonsing @ 2002-02-15  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Marco Lonsing <Marco.Lonsing@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:
>
>> I have problems making imap over ssl work under win32. My
>> configuration works fine under GNU/Linux. I've installed cygwin's
>> openssh and
>>
>>         "openssl s_client -quiet -ssl3 -connect %s:%p"
>>
>> is working on the commandline (bash and standard windows command
>> interpreter).
>> If I start gnus under windows I find that the server is shown as
>> denied in the server-buffer. Connecting without ssl is working under
>> win32
>
> Maybe you need to install ssl.el.

It is installed properly. I cannot find any useful error messages
except that gnus couldn't open the server.

Marco