* Mugs away (pt. 2)
@ 2000-02-22 13:37 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-02-22 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

The postman was just here and carted away the last big batch of mugs
(about 250 of them), which means that I actually have room to move
around again.

The shop closed last week, but there's still some mugs left.  (Both
because I got more mugs than I ordered and because not all cash orders
have been filled (because the cash didn't arrive).)  So I'll probably
sell off the remainder next year sometime, I guess.  But for now, I
don't have to pack any more packets.  Yay!  (Well, except for the
people who have been late in sending money for orders already placed;
I'll still have to do them.  Yay!  Er.)

Anyway.  Back to work.

(require 'stock-brokerage)
(while t
  (dolist (security *all-securities*)
    (do-lots-of-stuff-and-make-money-for-other-people security)))

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-02-22 13:37 UTC | newest]