* expiry and streaming?
@ 2010-10-29 21:42 George McNinch
From: George McNinch @ 2010-10-29 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi--

I have an imap server for which the setting (nnimap-streaming nil)
setting is necessary.

It seems that with recent update, expiry "hangs" on this server.
i.e. upon marking some mail with E and q-uitting the summary buffer,
gnus hangs while expiring, until a press C-g.  Could it be related?

(I was "away" from gnus for a week or so while travelling -- I had this
problem upon updating gnus after my return today.)

Not sure what information would be useful to provide (Somehow I didn't succeed
in forcing a backtrace during expiry; advice?)

best,
george

* Re: expiry and streaming?
@ 2010-10-29 23:37 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-10-29 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

George McNinch <gmcninch@gmail.com> writes:

> It seems that with recent update, expiry "hangs" on this server.
> i.e. upon marking some mail with E and q-uitting the summary buffer,
> gnus hangs while expiring, until a press C-g.  Could it be related?

What's in the "*imap log*" and "*nnimap <...>" buffers after you `C-g'?