* 0.34 destroys *Summary* after working with text/html
@ 1998-10-13  1:52 Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 1998-10-13  1:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I reported this with 0.33, but never saw anyone else comment about it.

I have a multipart/mixed with 1 text/plain and 1 text/html.
Experimenting with Lars' new keybinding on `b', I did `2 b' to see
what 0.34 would do with the text/html portion.  It gave me a working
buffer and offered to save the text; ok, good enough for now.

After the save was done, and when trying to move on to the next
article, Gnus threw an error on "Selecting missing or deleted buffer."

When I tried similar things in 0.33, by using the buttonized text/html
selector in a multipart/alternative, I likewise had buffer
destruction; screen dumps of its occurrence are still available in
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~karl/pgnus/.

--karl

* Re: 0.34 destroys *Summary* after working with text/html
@ 1998-10-17 19:30 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-10-17 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Karl Kleinpaste <karl@jprc.com> writes:

> I have a multipart/mixed with 1 text/plain and 1 text/html.
> Experimenting with Lars' new keybinding on `b', I did `2 b' to see
> what 0.34 would do with the text/html portion.  It gave me a working
> buffer and offered to save the text; ok, good enough for now.
>
> After the save was done, and when trying to move on to the next
> article, Gnus threw an error on "Selecting missing or deleted buffer."

Could you uuencode and mail me the message?