* gpg.el asks for passphrase 3 times
@ 2001-04-01 17:42 Richard Hoskins
From: Richard Hoskins @ 2001-04-01 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just trying gpg.el.

When I try to sign a mail, using C-c C-m s p
(mml-secure-sign-pgpmime), I am prompted for my passphrase three
times.  No error is generated, and everything works well after that.

I am using the latest CVS, and gpg 1.0.4.  gpg is working fine outside
of gnus, and I am sure I am typing in the passphrase correctly.

--
party naked

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-01 17:42 UTC | newest]