* Followup-To header
@ 2001-12-26  1:13 Steve Youngs
From: Steve Youngs @ 2001-12-26  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Following up to an article with a 'Followup-To:' header set in a group
with 'to-list' & 'to-address' set Gnus doesn't honour that header.

Feature or bug?

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: 10D5C9C5>---|
|            XEmacs - It's not just an editor.             |

* Re: Followup-To header
@ 2001-12-26 16:55 ` Paul Jarc
From: Paul Jarc @ 2001-12-26 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steve Youngs <youngs@xemacs.org> wrote:
> Following up to an article with a 'Followup-To:' header set in a group
> with 'to-list' & 'to-address' set Gnus doesn't honour that header.

to-list and to-address are for mail; Followup-To is for news.  Do you
really have them in the same group?  Can you describe the
circumstances?

paul

* Re: Followup-To header
@ 2001-12-26 23:27   ` Steve Youngs
From: Steve Youngs @ 2001-12-26 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

|--==> "PJ" == Paul Jarc <prj@po.cwru.edu> writes:

  PJ> Steve Youngs <youngs@xemacs.org> wrote:
  >>Following up to an article with a 'Followup-To:' header set in a group
  >>with 'to-list' & 'to-address' set Gnus doesn't honour that header.

  PJ> to-list and to-address are for mail; Followup-To is for news.

Oops.  I guess I was suffering from too much Xmas cheer.