* Messages from this list not getting to me !
@ 1996-02-02 10:48 Aharon (Al) Schkolnik
From: Aharon (Al) Schkolnik @ 1996-02-02 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

	I have not received messages from this list for about a
week. I can send messages to it, and people have responded. Could you
check what's going on. I guess that either I've been dropped from the
list, or there's some sort of routing problem. My address on this
machine is  aharon@osfstats.health.gov.il, but I may  appear as
aharon@matat.health.gov.il. If you're already looking into this, could
you also add another address for me (I'm switching machines soon) -
aharon@healdb.matat.health.gov.il.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,     |   Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward    |   Aharon@Matat.Health.Gov.IL

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-02-02 10:48 UTC | newest]