* The caps are here!
@ 1997-09-05 12:36 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-09-05 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Incredible, but true.

The bad news is that they are kinda wrong.  None of them are of the
floppy, denimy kind -- they are all of the stiff kind.  They look ok,
though, except for the white ones, which look like the stiching is too
coarse, so the gnu looks jagged.

I'll send the caps out, and accept returns.  Send me the caps back,
and you'll get the money back.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen

* Re: The caps are here!
@ 1997-09-13 17:49 ` Jason R Mastaler
From: Jason R Mastaler @ 1997-09-13 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just got my cap too (black one) and I like it.  The cap itself is
high quality and the Gnus logo is nice and subtle.  My Yankees cap is
going into the closet for a while.  Thanks for putting this together
Lars!

   Jason R. Mastaler                      jason@mastaler.com

* Re: The caps are here!
@ 1997-09-15 19:55   ` Colin Rafferty
From: Colin Rafferty @ 1997-09-15 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jason R Mastaler writes:

> I just got my cap too (black one) and I like it.  The cap itself is
> high quality and the Gnus logo is nice and subtle.  My Yankees cap is
> going into the closet for a while.  Thanks for putting this together
> Lars!

I just got my two caps (my wife wears my Gnus shirt to the gym, so I
decided to buy a cap for her, too), and they are great.

Of course, I will be alternating my Gnus cap with my Mets hat.