* text/enriched "washing"
@ 1997-08-20 17:43 Matt Armstrong
From: Matt Armstrong @ 1997-08-20 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gnus has nifty article washing functions, and emacs has an enriched.el
that can display enriched text, but as far as I know Gnus can't
display the enriched text.

Has anybody married the two packages, or are there plans to add
text/enriched support to Gnus?

--
matta

* Re: text/enriched "washing"
@ 1997-08-20 19:08 ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 1997-08-20 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you've got TM installed (bundled with XEmacs 19.15; I've got it
installed as a separate package under 19.14; no idea how well it flies
with GNU Emacs), and a MIME message with Content-Type: text/enriched
arrives, the text is shown properly.

* Re: text/enriched "washing"
@ 1997-08-25 15:42   ` Steinar Bang
       [not found]     ` <x7rabixl51.fsf@peorth.gweep.net>
From: Steinar Bang @ 1997-08-25 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

> If you've got TM installed (bundled with XEmacs 19.15; I've got it
> installed as a separate package under 19.14; no idea how well it flies
> with GNU Emacs),

The last version works just dandy with 19.34.  See
	<URL:http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/~trey/emacs/mime.html>
for more info.

* Re: text/enriched "washing"
       [not found]     ` <x7rabixl51.fsf@peorth.gweep.net>
@ 1997-08-26 12:37       ` Colin Rafferty
From: Colin Rafferty @ 1997-08-26 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stainless Steel Rat writes:

SB> The last version works just dandy with 19.34.  See
SB> <URL:http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/~trey/emacs/mime.html>
SB> for more info.

> If by "dandy" one means that the following forms should be evaled
> immediately after requiring mime-setup, then sure:

Or just (require 'tm-setup) instead to only get the mime-reader.

--
Colin