* HTML washing again
@ 1997-09-12 21:52 David Hedbor
From: David Hedbor @ 1997-09-12 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am using XEmacs 20.2 and W3 3.0.103 at work and HTML-washing doesn't
work now. At home I use Emacs 19.34 and some other (don't remember
which) version of w3 and it does work. What it says is that it can't
find a buffer named <something wrong, like the entire message I tried
to decode>.

--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
Parkinson's Fifth Law:

* Re: HTML washing again
@ 1997-09-12 23:09 ` David Hedbor
From: David Hedbor @ 1997-09-12 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

And of course I just noticed, by looking at my headers in the
commented mail, that I was using an old version (the one shipped with
XEmacs) of Gnus. It does of course work now. :-/
--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
IBM: