* \C-G during oort w3 display doesn't restore colors
@ 2002-04-12 13:38 Derrell.Lipman
From: Derrell.Lipman @ 2002-04-12 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

If I receive an html message that's spam and accidentally hit space as if to
read it, w3 will be used to display it.  (That's as I have it configured, and
intended.)  When I realize that I really didn't care about this message,
rather than waiting for it to display in its entirety, I hit \C-G to interrupt
the w3 display.  Messages that I view after this will use the background color
of the aborted html message rather than reverting to the default colors.
(Missing unwind-protect or something?)

Derrell

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-12 13:38 UTC | newest]