* gnus-agent downloading question
@ 2010-12-14 13:36 Robert Pluim
From: Robert Pluim @ 2010-12-14 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

is there a way to specify a category predicate for the gnus agent so
that only unread messages are downloaded? (I read email from multiple
locations, and normally have no need to have all my messages available
locally)

Thanks

Robert

* Re: gnus-agent downloading question
@ 2010-12-15 19:35 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-12-15 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Robert Pluim <rpluim@gmail.com> writes:

> is there a way to specify a category predicate for the gnus agent so
> that only unread messages are downloaded? (I read email from multiple
> locations, and normally have no need to have all my messages available
> locally)

I thought that was what the default category did?  I may be
misremembering...

* Re: gnus-agent downloading question
@ 2010-12-16 13:03   ` Robert Pluim
From: Robert Pluim @ 2010-12-16 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> Robert Pluim <rpluim@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> is there a way to specify a category predicate for the gnus agent so
>> that only unread messages are downloaded? (I read email from multiple
>> locations, and normally have no need to have all my messages available
>> locally)
>
> I thought that was what the default category did?  I may be
> misremembering...

You're correct. It was my brain that was malfunctioning...

Thanks

Robert