* Agent "Topic" Fetch when plugged.
@ 2011-03-31 11:31 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2011-03-31 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nognus

Again, probably staring at me in the face, but normal group fetch has
the awesome M-g which , when on a topic line, fetches for all groups in
that topic. Excellent.  What about the same for agent download? It would
simplify things a lot as I could use topics as opposed to easily
forgotten levels to determine what is downloaded. I understand J-u
respects the "#" mark, could it also do the same as M-g if on a topic
line? I tried it but it doesn't seem to. Possibly an enhancement
request?

* Re: Agent "Topic" Fetch when plugged.
@ 2011-03-31 15:47 ` Robert Pluim
From: Robert Pluim @ 2011-03-31 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Richard Riley <rileyrg@googlemail.com> writes:

> Again, probably staring at me in the face, but normal group fetch has
> the awesome M-g which , when on a topic line, fetches for all groups in
> that topic. Excellent.  What about the same for agent download? It would
> simplify things a lot as I could use topics as opposed to easily
> forgotten levels to determine what is downloaded. I understand J-u
> respects the "#" mark, could it also do the same as M-g if on a topic
> line? I tried it but it doesn't seem to. Possibly an enhancement
> request?

You can do '#' on a topic name, and it will mark all the groups in the
topic, then you can do J-u

Robert