* [OT]: another one :)
@ 2003-03-10  1:24 Xavier MAILLARD
From: Xavier MAILLARD @ 2003-03-10  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: zedek, maillaxa

I'm the maintener of gnusfr [1] (gnus french user community) and I have
recently updated the look of the site.

Now I would change the GnusFr site logo. As I do not have any graphic
skillz :), I need someone else to do it for us. So this is a called to
people wanting to help me to have one cool looking logo.

Note that the author of this so-cool-future-logo doesn't need at all to
be french :) And also note that he/she will be cited into our site.

That's all ! Contest is open.

Ah and I have forgotten something, there is no prize to win. Sorry
about that ;-) If it is done by one of you, it may just be for fun :)

zeDek

Footnotes:
[1] http://www.gnusfr.org
--
"'Shit Happens' according to...
  Social Scientist: Let's pretend that shit doesn't happen..."