* Downloading nntp messages using agent categories
@ 2010-12-17  1:23 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2010-12-17  1:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nognus

I am trying to get Agent to download all posts in a certain
group.

What I have done so far:

1) From the group buffer I have bought up the category buffer
2) In that I created a new category (a)
3) I added nntp+myserver:groupname to the group list in that category
(g).
4) I then set the agent-predicate (p) to "true".

I hit J s.

But when I go offline a while later I enter that group and selecting the
article only says "marked for download". Do I maybe need to reset the
group or something. Any pointers appreciated.

Any sample setups gladly received.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-12-17  1:23 UTC | newest]