* sgnus and duplicate messages
@ 1996-02-01 17:10 Per Abrahamsen
From: Per Abrahamsen @ 1996-02-01 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just figured out how I want to treat duplicate messages with sgnus.
Put them in a separate folder I can unsubscribe, but check from time
to time to see if something is wrong, and delete otherwise.

The following fancy spillting rule implements this.  It works fine
when you respool, and when I receive the extra copy of this message
I'll also know if it works on incomming mail.

(setq nnmail-split-fancy
      '(| ;; Messages duplicates go to a separate group.
          ("gnus-warning" "duplication of message" "mail.duplicate")
          ;; Message from deamons, postmaster, and the like to another.
	  (any mail "mail.misc")
	  ;; Other rules.

* Re: sgnus and duplicate messages
@ 1996-02-01 17:22 ` Per Abrahamsen
From: Per Abrahamsen @ 1996-02-01 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

PA> I'll also know if it works on incomming mail.

It does work for incomming mail too.