* pgnus-0.33 and custom-1.9962
@ 1998-10-02 15:18 Scott Hofmann
From: Scott Hofmann @ 1998-10-02 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone tried to use pgnus-0.33 with versions of the custom library newer
than the one shipped with xemacs 20.4? I have custom-1.9962 (from
http://www.dina.kvl.dk/~abraham/custom/) installed and when I run pgnus-0.33
I get an error because widget-button-keymap no longer exists in wid-edit.el.
Is there an easy fix? I must confess my lisp skills are atrophied at best :-(

scott

--
J. Scott Hofmann                            Software Engineer
shofmann at intertv dot com                 Interactive Television Company

* Re: pgnus-0.33 and custom-1.9962
@ 1998-10-02 17:32 ` Per Abrahamsen
From: Per Abrahamsen @ 1998-10-02 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

shofmann@intertv.com (Scott Hofmann) writes:

> Has anyone tried to use pgnus-0.33 with versions of the custom library newer
> than the one shipped with xemacs 20.4? I have custom-1.9962 (from

The unbundled custom is for Emacs 19 only.  With Emacs 20 or XEmacs,
use the bundled custom package.  (For really old versions of XEmacs
without a proper custom: upgrade XEmacs).

In fact, since pgnus doesn't support Emacs 19 the unbundled custom
package is irrelevant.