* what is the button stop between headers and message?
@ 1996-02-27 14:51 Jack Vinson
From: Jack Vinson @ 1996-02-27 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

If I TAB through a message to get to a particular button, I always get a
stop on the empty line between the headers and the message itself.  I've
got headers hidden, so I suppose there might be a stop on one of those
invisible lines.  However, when I press the button (hit return) nothing
happens -- no beep, no calls.

Is the stop there a result of the regexp?

--
Jack Vinson                                                  Sunderland, MA
jvinson@cheux.ecs.umass.edu    <http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~vinson/home.html>

* Re: what is the button stop between headers and message?
@ 1996-02-27 15:56 ` Per Abrahamsen
From: Per Abrahamsen @ 1996-02-27 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

JV> If I TAB through a message to get to a particular button, I always get a
JV> stop on the empty line between the headers and the message itself.  I've
JV> got headers hidden, so I suppose there might be a stop on one of those
JV> invisible lines.  However, when I press the button (hit return) nothing
JV> happens -- no beep, no calls.

There are usually several buttons in the hidden headers.  However, the
hidden headers are intangible, so point will move to the end of the
hidden headers.  At that point there are no button, so pressing `RET'
will do nothing.

I guess `gnus-article-next-button' should skip over invisible (or at
least intangible) text.