* List of Gnus Hooks
@ 1997-06-25 18:57 Eze Ogwuma
From: Eze Ogwuma @ 1997-06-25 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a list of gnus hooks and a description
of their purpose somewhere in the manual?
--
Eze Ogwuma

* Re: List of Gnus Hooks
@ 1997-06-26  4:52 ` Andrew J Cosgriff
From: Andrew J Cosgriff @ 1997-06-26  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Eze> Can anyone tell me if there is a list of gnus hooks and a
Eze> description of their purpose somewhere in the manual?

Look in the index - M-x occur "hook" gives me 65 matches in the index.

You could also do a hyper-apropos (in XEmacs) for "gnus.*hook" which
might also help.

Andrew
--
 - Andrew J. Cosgriff -        >> see X-headers >>       ajc@bing.wattle.id.au