* The mugs have arrived (pt. 2)
@ 2000-02-09 11:08 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-02-09 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've kinda not been doing anything but work-work lately, but the mugs
(with silver (or platinum (or whatever)) prints () have arrived.  I'll
be packing them up over the next few days and shipping them on Monday.

They sent me too many mugs, though.  :-)

The shop at <URL:http://ingebrigtsen.no/> will close on Sunday January
6th.

* Re: The mugs have arrived (pt. 2)
@ 2000-02-09 11:45 ` Peter Makholm
From: Peter Makholm @ 2000-02-09 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

> The shop at <URL:http://ingebrigtsen.no/> will close on Sunday January
> 6th.

Wow. I cant even plan what I'm going to do for the next month and you
allready planned for 2002.

--
Monsters sleep because you are boring, not because they ever get tired.

* Re: The mugs have arrived (pt. 2)
@ 2000-02-09 13:05   ` Colin Marquardt
From: Colin Marquardt @ 2000-02-09 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Peter Makholm <peter@makholm.net> writes:

> Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> writes:
>> The shop at <URL:http://ingebrigtsen.no/> will close on Sunday January
>> 6th.

> Wow. I cant even plan what I'm going to do for the next month and you
> allready planned for 2002.

:-)

In gnu.emacs.gnus, he said:
  "The mug sale stops on Sunday February 13th at noon GMT."

To all those who think they have a lot of time...

* Re: The mugs have arrived (pt. 2)
@ 2000-02-10 16:38 ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2000-02-10 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars> I've kinda not been doing anything but work-work lately, but the
Lars> mugs (with silver (or platinum (or whatever)) prints () have
Lars> arrived.  I'll be packing them up over the next few days and
Lars> shipping them on Monday.

Cool, so if I place another order I'll get the silver (or platinum (or
whatever)) colored mugs?  I wanted 2 of each but thought I missed the
silver run already...

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."

* Re: The mugs have arrived (pt. 2)
@ 2000-02-11 15:31   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-02-11 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter Makholm <peter@makholm.net> writes:

> > The shop at <URL:http://ingebrigtsen.no/> will close on Sunday January
> > 6th.
>
> Wow. I cant even plan what I'm going to do for the next month and you
> allready planned for 2002.

:-)

How come I always misread what `M-x calendar' says to me?
Gosh-darned.

I've now styrofoamized all the mugs, so I'll be Visaing, stamping and
stickering all weekend.  Probably.  :-)

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-02-11 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wes Hardaker <wjhardaker@ucdavis.edu> writes:

> Cool, so if I place another order I'll get the silver (or platinum (or
> whatever)) colored mugs?

Yup.

* Re: The mugs have arrived (pt. 2)
@ 2000-02-14 17:17     ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2000-02-14 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> Cool, so if I place another order I'll get the silver (or platinum (or
>> whatever)) colored mugs?

Lars> Yup.

Rockin'

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."