* Um.  What the heck: charset=tis-620???
@ 2001-11-01 16:02 Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2001-11-01 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

So my default postings are now in the tis-620 charset (updated CVS
about 2 days ago or so), as pointed out to me by a friend.  I haven't
figured out how to change it yet either (I've tried putting a proper
header in the posting-styles, changing message-default-charset, and
other stuff to no avail.)

Help?

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."

* Re: Um.  What the heck: charset=tis-620???
@ 2001-11-01 16:18 ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2001-11-01 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wes> So my default postings are now in the tis-620 charset (updated
Wes> CVS about 2 days ago or so), as pointed out to me by a friend.  I
Wes> haven't figured out how to change it yet either (I've tried
Wes> putting a proper header in the posting-styles, changing
Wes> message-default-charset, and other stuff to no avail.)

Updating again apparently fixed the problem.

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."