* Mugs mugs mugs mugs
@ 1999-12-22  2:04 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-12-22  2:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Geeze.  There sure are a lot of those critters.

I've gotten about half a cubic meter of them packed, stamped and ready
to go, and they'll go out tomorrow.  I ran out of sticky tape and
50NOK stamps, so the rest will have to go out on Thursday.

Anyway, since the mugs are being done in two batches, I can actually
do a different color on the Y2K batch.  I'm thinking of going with
silver paint for the image on the last half.  These will not be
microwave safe, though.  Do y'all think this will be inconvenient and
make people revolt and stuff?

(All the people who have ordered up to now will, of course, get the
red paint mugs.)

* Re: Mugs mugs mugs mugs
@ 1999-12-22 16:53 ` wjhardaker
From: wjhardaker @ 1999-12-22 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars> (All the people who have ordered up to now will, of course, get the
Lars> red paint mugs.)

Damn.  I may have to order more from the second batch!

(silver's fine with me, as I rarely microwave mugs) (oh...  but my
wife does... hmmm...  Well, we'll *probably* remember not to nuke them)
--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."