* nnfolder-generate-active-file - how to go back?
@ 2002-04-21  5:32 Karl Eichwalder
From: Karl Eichwalder @ 2002-04-21  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yesterday I called `nnfolder-generate-active-file'.  Now when I press F
(`gnus-group-find-new-groups') Gnus subscribes to all groups/files
available in ~/Mail again and again ;-(  (Yes, there are my Incoming
files...).

Is there an easy way to disable this nnfolder auto-subscribe feature
once and for all?

Thanks for your help.

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-21  5:32 UTC | newest]