* Superfluous space after group name
@ 2002-01-13  6:39 Karl Eichwalder
From: Karl Eichwalder @ 2002-01-13  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just updated from CSV.

In the *Group* buffer there's a space after every group name.  This is
annoying if you use whitespace-global-mode or
show-trailing-whitespace.  To work around the problem I use these
settings:

(setq-default show-trailing-whitespace t)
(add-hook 'gnus-summary-mode-hook
          (lambda ()
            (setq show-trailing-whitespace nil)))
(add-hook 'gnus-article-mode-hook  ;; gnus-part-display-hook
          (lambda ()
            (setq show-trailing-whitespace nil)))
(add-hook 'gnus-group-mode-hook
          (lambda ()
            (setq show-trailing-whitespace nil)))

No, I don't blame you for badly written articles ;-)  like this
                                                               ^^^
--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-01-13  6:39 UTC | newest]