* Attachments forwarded by MS Outlook
@ 2000-01-31 19:25 Graham Murray
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Graham Murray @ 2000-01-31 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Someone, using MS Outlook (not express) forwarded an email, containing
multiple attachments, to me. The email arrived as text with just one
attachment, labeled as an ms-tnf file which (on examining it in hexl
mode) contained the normal 'visiting card' for the person who
fordwared the mail - then the contents of the original attachments
(all of which are binary files.)  I have previously received mail with
multiple attachments directly from the original sender, so I am
reasonably sure that the original message could have been decoded had
it been sent directly to me.

Is there any way with Gnus to extract the original attachments?