* request: Article editing in virual mail groups?
@ 1998-01-29  8:35 jari.aalto
From: jari.aalto @ 1998-01-29  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Hi,

    Would it be possible to have editing feature working in virtual
    mail groups? Now entering and exiting each group is lot of work.

    Now my work and private messages are scattered to
    several small topic related groups and when I want to do
    full search or limit to authors, I usually use the virtual groups.

    jari

* Re: request: Article editing in virual mail groups?
@ 1998-02-08 15:50 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-02-08 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

<jari.aalto@poboxes.com> writes:

> Would it be possible to have editing feature working in virtual
> mail groups?

Yup.  This is on the todo list.