* different (compiled) Gnus summary line format for each group?
@ 1997-11-09 16:26 jari.aalto
From: jari.aalto @ 1997-11-09 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Is is possible to use different summary line format for each group.
    I'd like to keep the summary line format in compiled to improve speed

        1. Default format for almost all groups.
        2. couple of special summary line formats

    When I enter groups, the gnus-select-group-hook would pick the
    correct, compiled; summary line format for the group.

    Any ideas how to do this?
    jari

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-11-09 16:26 UTC | newest]