* My God, where is emacs-w3m?
@ 2003-03-10  6:31 Steven Woody
From: Steven Woody @ 2003-03-10  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I cvs in cvs.namazu.org then do a checkout to fetch the source
tree. According to the README file, I should run a ./configure before
do any other thing, but there is *no* a configure script in the
directory at all!

Is cvs.namazu.org the office downloading place of emacs-w2m?

--
MESSAGE ACKNOWLEDGED -- The Pershing II missiles have been launched.