* Question about exchange
@ 2003-02-25 23:13 Xavier MAILLARD
From: Xavier MAILLARD @ 2003-02-25 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: zedek, maillaxa

Since I must use m$ specific program to get/post my mail at work I'm
wondering how difficult (or at least possible) it is to such a task
using Gnus. At this time I have to use m$ Outlook (beurk) and can't
switch to Gnus :(

Please help me to get out from this bad situation, I'm sick without my
Gnus :)

zeDek
--
"Mailand oder Madrid - Hauptsache Italien!" (Andreas Moeller)

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 188 bytes --]

* Re: Question about exchange
@ 2003-02-25 23:27 ` Frank Schmitt
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2003-02-25 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Xavier MAILLARD <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:

> Since I must use m$ specific program to get/post my mail at work I'm
> wondering how difficult (or at least possible) it is to such a task
> using Gnus. At this time I have to use m$ Outlook (beurk) and can't
> switch to Gnus :(
>
> Please help me to get out from this bad situation, I'm sick without my
> Gnus :)

You could convince your administrator to activate IMAP in the exchange
server (perhaps it already is?), then you can use nnimap to get your
mails.

--
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them