* Agent and 'Couldn't open server'
@ 2003-05-28 18:23 Robert Epprecht
From: Robert Epprecht @ 2003-05-28 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I was downloading news into Gnus Agent, switched to another console,
did other things, switched my modem off, but forgot to tell the Agent
that gnus is unplugged...

Later I came back and wanted to read news. Gnus tells me, that it can't
connect and offers me to go offline.  As I do not really understand the
difference between offline and unplugged I answer 'n' and do 'J J'
instead.  But when I try to enter a group Gnus still tells me that it
'Couldn't open server'. This might be correct, but I would have expected
to read news from the Agents cache now.

What do you think?
Robert Epprecht