* Score broken with Gnus 5.8.2 on Windows NT
@ 1999-12-13  3:27 Rene Matteau
From: Rene Matteau @ 1999-12-13  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

All my adaptive score file and my total score file now goes in the
D:\d_/matteau/News directory as opposed to the d:/matteau/news
directory.
The last time I remember this working correctly was at Pgnus 0.98. A
quick diff of gnus-score.el revealed that only line 1345 was changed
from:

	      file (car entry)

to:

	      file (nnheader-translate-file-chars (car entry) t)

I am not sure why the translation was added there but this seems to
break scoring on windows.

--
Rene

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-12-13  3:27 UTC | newest]