* Gnus and the Palm
@ 2001-09-10  8:10 Ian Swainson
From: Ian Swainson @ 2001-09-10  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I want to be able to read, and reply to, mail on my Palm, but still have Gnus
keep track of what is read and unread etc. The only solutions I have found to do
this involve Outlook or Eudora or something yucky like that. Shurely someone has
done this for our beloved Gnus too? And what about on Windows?

Cheers,
Ian

* Re: Gnus and the Palm
@ 2001-09-13 14:49 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2001-09-13 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Ian Swainson <ian@qui-oui.com> writes:

> I want to be able to read, and reply to, mail on my Palm, but still have Gnus
> keep track of what is read and unread etc. The only solutions I have found to do
> this involve Outlook or Eudora or something yucky like that. Shurely someone has
> done this for our beloved Gnus too? And what about on Windows?

Moving your mail to a IMAP server would make it possible to access it
from Gnus and the Palm, I believe. (And Outlook or Eudora as well.)

* Re: Gnus and the Palm
@ 2001-09-13 21:38   ` Michael Harnois
From: Michael Harnois @ 2001-09-13 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:49:59 +0200, Simon Josefsson <jas@extundo.com> said:

    > Moving your mail to a IMAP server would make it possible to
    > access it from Gnus and the Palm, I believe. (And Outlook or
    > Eudora as well.)

Yup. Then get ThinAir (a free download) for the Palm.

--
Michael D. Harnois                   bilocational bivocational
Pastor, Redeemer Lutheran Church                Washburn, Iowa