* spam filtering
@ 2004-09-28 20:38 Sam Steingold
From: Sam Steingold @ 2004-09-28 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I set gnus-spam-process-newsgroups to
  (("gmane.*" (spam spam-use-gmane)))
and now I can mark gmane articles as spam with M-d and (apparently) they
are reported to gmane when I exit the group.

So far so good.

Now, how about my IMAP folders?

I want spam to be moved to the spam folder on exit from the group, so,
I guess, I need to add to gnus-spam-process-newsgroups something like
("nnimap.*" (spam spam-move-to-my-spam-imap-group))
or maybe (spam-process-destination . "nnimap+...:Trash")

(it would also be nice if I could mark non-spam in Trash and have it
moved to INBOX on exit from Trash, but...)

Thanks to Reiner & Ted for answering my previous questions.

<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
What was the best thing before sliced bread?

* SPAM filtering.
@ 2000-11-06 23:57 Jorge Godoy
From: Jorge Godoy @ 2000-11-06 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I've sent an abuse message to Hotmail and received an interesting
message telling about ways to identify if a message is originated from
them or not.

Such things included verifying if the address start with a number, if
theres a "X-Originated-From: ip" header, etc.

Is there an easy way to implement such checkings on Gnus for messages
coming apparently from Hotmail? If they don't satisfy these checkings,
I'd like to automatically delete them (I use nnmail-split-fancy to
filter my messages).

Thanks in advance,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.