* 5.10 check-in policy
@ 2003-05-07 14:21 Kevin Greiner
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Kevin Greiner @ 2003-05-07 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a patch that adds a new group parameter for disabling the
undownloaded faces at the category, topic, or group level.  While I
know that several people will call this a bug fix, I think of it as an
enhancement.

So, here's the question.  Should I check it in now or wait until the
next development branch has been created?

Kevin

* Re: 5.10 check-in policy
@ 2003-05-09 22:53 ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2003-05-09 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Kevin> I have a patch that adds a new group parameter for disabling
Kevin> the undownloaded faces at the category, topic, or group level.
Kevin> While I know that several people will call this a bug fix, I
Kevin> think of it as an enhancement.

I think the users in the world will kill us if a "turn back the clock"
option isn't provided to them.  I know I stopped using the agent
altogether due to the face problem until someone posted a patch to fix
the face list.

* Re: 5.10 check-in policy
@ 2003-05-10  0:33 ` Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2003-05-10  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kevin Greiner <kgreiner@xpediantsolutions.com> writes:

> I have a patch that adds a new group parameter for disabling the
> undownloaded faces at the category, topic, or group level.  While I
> know that several people will call this a bug fix, I think of it as an
> enhancement.

Has it been posted for trial use?

* Re: 5.10 check-in policy
@ 2003-05-10  2:34 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2003-05-10  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On Wed, 07 May 2003, kgreiner@xpediantsolutions.com wrote:
> I have a patch that adds a new group parameter for disabling the
> undownloaded faces at the category, topic, or group level.  While I
> know that several people will call this a bug fix, I think of it as
> an enhancement.
>
> So, here's the question.  Should I check it in now or wait until the
> next development branch has been created?

I think Lars said we can check in as usual.

Ted

* Re: 5.10 check-in policy
@ 2003-05-12 19:11   ` Kevin Greiner
From: Kevin Greiner @ 2003-05-12 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> On Wed, 07 May 2003, kgreiner@xpediantsolutions.com wrote:
>> I have a patch that adds a new group parameter for disabling the
>> undownloaded faces at the category, topic, or group level.  While I
>> know that several people will call this a bug fix, I think of it as
>> an enhancement.
>>
>> So, here's the question.  Should I check it in now or wait until the
>> next development branch has been created?
>
> I think Lars said we can check in as usual.

Done!

I also added a new node, Agent Visuals, to the documentation.  Please
provide feedback as you see necessary.

Kevin

* Re: 5.10 check-in policy
@ 2003-05-13 17:59   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-05-13 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> I think Lars said we can check in as usual.

But not new features, please.  :-)