* Can I foward an entire thread to an email address?
@ 2003-03-11 13:14 Steven Woody
From: Steven Woody @ 2003-03-11 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm looking for a time-saving method instead of forwarding one bye
one.

Is there such a command ?

--
If all the world's economists were laid end to end, we wouldn't reach a
conclusion.

* Re: Can I foward an entire thread to an email address?
@ 2003-03-11 13:20 ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 2003-03-11 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steven Woody <steven@steven4u.net> writes:
> I'm looking for a time-saving method instead of forwarding one bye one.

Mark messages ('#') to be forwarded.  Then hit `C-c C-f' or `S o m'.

* Re: Can I foward an entire thread to an email address?
@ 2003-03-11 13:42 ` Bill White
From: Bill White @ 2003-03-11 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On Tue Mar 11 2003 at 07:14, Steven Woody <steven@steven4u.net> said:

> I'm looking for a time-saving method instead of forwarding one bye
> one.

The summary buffer's forward command, C-c C-f, respects the
process-mark.  Just mark the articles with `#', then do C-c C-f.
There's probably also a nifty way to process-mark an entire thread.

> Is there such a command ?

Heh.  This is gnus!

Cheers -

bw
--
Bill White . billw@wolfram.com . http://members.wri.com/billw
"No ma'am, we're musicians."

* Re: Can I foward an entire thread to an email address?
@ 2003-03-11 15:02   ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2003-03-11 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

,----[ C-h w gnus-uu-mark-thread RET ]
| gnus-uu-mark-thread is on T #, M P t,
| <menu-bar> <Gnus> <Process Mark> <Mark thread>
`----

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,