* How to access headers in article?
@ 2002-12-05 18:04 Jan Egil Hagen
From: Jan Egil Hagen @ 2002-12-05 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am writing a hook for gnus-article-mode and am a bit stumped as to
what is The Right Way (TM) to access the headers of the current
article.  I could use regular expressions, but it seems so obvious
that there must be a better way.  So far I have only found the
variable gnus-newsgroup-name.

--
   World works; done by its invalids

* Re: How to access headers in article?
@ 2002-12-05 18:26 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2002-12-05 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

,----[ C-h f gnus-fetch-field RET ]
| gnus-fetch-field is a compiled Lisp function in `gnus-util'.
| (gnus-fetch-field FIELD)
|
| Return the value of the header FIELD of current article.
`----

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,