* ding@gnus.org up again
@ 2002-12-31  3:23 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-12-31  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

After the mail.gnus.org move, the ding mailing list had blackholed
the new mail.gnus.org address, so any message via ding@gnus.org were
dropped.  This probably means that any messages sent to this mailing
list from the 23rd to, well, a couple of hours ago, to the
ding@gnus.org address, are lost.  Probably.  Unless they are queued
somewhere, but that's unlikely.

(Well, actually, it is possible that the MTA on mail.gnus.org has
them in a queue still, in which case I apologize for the messages I
just re-sent.  :-)

* Re: ding@gnus.org up again
@ 2003-01-01  3:59 ` Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2003-01-01  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

> After the mail.gnus.org move, the ding mailing list had blackholed
> the new mail.gnus.org address, so any message via ding@gnus.org were
> dropped.  This probably means that any messages sent to this mailing
> list from the 23rd to, well, a couple of hours ago, to the
> ding@gnus.org address, are lost.  Probably.  Unless they are queued
> somewhere, but that's unlikely.

What happened to ding on gmane?  I must have been asleep when it left.

* Re: ding@gnus.org up again
@ 2003-01-01 16:17   ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2003-01-01 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jan 01 2003, Harry Putnam wrote:

> What happened to ding on gmane?  I must have been asleep when it left.

The group has been renamed, IIRC.  Now it's
http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.emacs.gnus.general

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,