* gnus-summary-sort-by-spamicity (bogofilter) (was: Dealing with wordlist mails)
       [not found] <1075291998.1913.323.camel@pc770>
@ 2004-01-28 13:13 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2004-01-28 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

[Mailed and posted to gmane.mail.bogofilter.general]
On Wed, Jan 28 2004, Lars Clausen wrote:

> P.S. Has anyone tried to make Gnus sort mails by bogosity?

See this thread on Ding (Gnus developer list):
<URL:http://thread.gmane.org/v9fzim72ry.fsf@marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de>.

For me, Michael Shields' suggestion didn't work when I tried it.
Probably because I use IMAP and nnimap doesn't seem to get
"X-Bogosity:" into the nov-database.  I didn't look deeper into this
issue.

[ Probably, this topic should be shifted to a Gnus related list:

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-28 13:13 UTC | newest]