* pop server access
@ 2002-03-19 12:46 Lisadoublej
From: Lisadoublej @ 2002-03-19 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

 what is a pop server I have an email service that was with my computer
endure is the name.  I can get the internet but when I send e mail I get a
message of need a pop server & domain name.  Please respond ASAP Thank you so
much for your help.

* Re: pop server access
@ 2002-03-19 15:42 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-03-19 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Lisadoublej@aol.com writes:

> what is a pop server I have an email service that was with my
> computer endure is the name.  I can get the internet but when I send
> e mail I get a message of need a pop server & domain name.  Please
> respond ASAP Thank you so much for your help.

Are you using Emacs and Gnus for reading mail?  I'm getting the
impression you might not.

This mailing list is for Gnus.

kai
--