* Legal matters
@ 2001-10-27 23:33 Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2001-10-27 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

It's nice to see a lot of new names in the ChangeLog.  ;-)

However, is anybody making sure that each contributor has signed the
appropriate papers?

* Re: Legal matters
@ 2001-10-28  9:50 ` Frank Schmitt
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2001-10-28  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

>It's nice to see a lot of new names in the ChangeLog.  ;-)
>
>However, is anybody making sure that each contributor has signed the
>appropriate papers?

I have.

--
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

* Re: Legal matters
@ 2001-10-29 14:51 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-10-29 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

> However, is anybody making sure that each contributor has signed the
> appropriate papers?

I commit changes after I get something like "the papers have been sent
to the FSF" from the friendly contributor.  Or if the changes are <=10
lines.

kai
--
Lisp is kinda like tpircstsoP