* How to view the old way...
@ 1998-10-09 21:07 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 1998-10-09 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry I haven't kept up on the wave of changes going for the last mnth
and half or so.  I've been using 5.6.43 Because I got tired of seeing
buttons where I used to see something readable.

Not really a complaint at all just, would like to know how to view
something simple like a returned or undeliverable  mail  The way the
show up now is several buttons where there used to be readable data.

How to get the old behavior when desired?

--
Harry Putnam reader@newsguy.com
Running Redhat Linux-5.1

* Re: How to view the old way...
@ 1998-10-09 21:32 ` Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 1998-10-09 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

  > How to get the old behavior when desired?

C-u g gives you the original message, unadorned.

Try C-d on such a message, though: gives you a nice overview and lets
you extract the important part.

kai
--
OOP: object oriented programming;  OOPS: object oriented mistakes