* nndraft:delayed - not recognized as drafts
@ 2002-01-13  0:15 Jason R. Mastaler
From: Jason R. Mastaler @ 2002-01-13  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I noticed that when visiting an article in nndraft:delayed, the
"Drafts" pulldown menu is no longer there.  Draft commands like
`D e' no longer seem to work properly either.

nndraft:drafts works fine, but it seems :delayed articles are no
longer recognized as drafts.  This changed sometime between Oort
0.04 and 0.05.

--
(TMDA (http://tmda.sourceforge.net/))
(user-level UCE intrusion prevention)

* Re: nndraft:delayed - not recognized as drafts
@ 2002-01-13  9:29 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-01-13  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Jason R. Mastaler" <jason-dated-1011572135.5b86ec@mastaler.com> writes:

> I noticed that when visiting an article in nndraft:delayed, the
> "Drafts" pulldown menu is no longer there.  Draft commands like
> `D e' no longer seem to work properly either.

Hm.  What does `G p' on the group say?  Compare with the
nndraft:drafts group.  There should be (gnus-dummy
(gnus-drafts-mode)) or somesuch in there.

As to why it disappeared, I have no idea.

kai
--
Simplification good!  Oversimplification bad!  (Larry Wall)

* Re: nndraft:delayed - not recognized as drafts
@ 2002-01-13 20:47   ` Jason R. Mastaler
From: Jason R. Mastaler @ 2002-01-13 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Hm.  What does `G p' on the group say?

nil

> Compare with the nndraft:drafts group.  There should be (gnus-dummy
> (gnus-drafts-mode)) or somesuch in there.

Yup, I copied over the group parameters from nndraft:drafts and now it
works again, thanks.

--

@ 2002-01-14  0:29     ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 2002-01-14  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Jason R. Mastaler" <jason-dated-1011646046.16ec87@mastaler.com> writes:
> Yup, I copied over the group parameters from nndraft:drafts and now it
> works again, thanks.

For the record, I too just discovered that nndrafts:delayed was
missing the usual drafts mode, and I fixed it similarly.

I wonder if this damage is widespread.

* Re: nndraft:delayed - not recognized as drafts
@ 2002-01-14  8:54       ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-01-14  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Karl Kleinpaste <karl@charcoal.com> writes:

> "Jason R. Mastaler" <jason-dated-1011646046.16ec87@mastaler.com> writes:
>> Yup, I copied over the group parameters from nndraft:drafts and now it
>> works again, thanks.
>
> For the record, I too just discovered that nndrafts:delayed was
> missing the usual drafts mode, and I fixed it similarly.
>
> I wonder if this damage is widespread.

Hm.  gnus-delay.el uses nndraft-request-create-group to create the
group.  That ought to take care of the necessary group parameters,
though I haven't looked whether it actually does.

What's really strange is that it was working before and then stopped
working.  Maybe that means that the parameters disappeared?  But why?

kai
--
Simplification good!  Oversimplification bad!  (Larry Wall)