* What does GFDL mean?
@ 2000-09-24 20:38 Kai Großjohann
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-09-24 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

/----
| 2000-09-22  Dave Love  <fx@gnu.org>
|
|         * message.texi, gnus.texi, emacs-mime.texi: Convert to GFDL.
\----

I found the above in the ChangeLog.  What does GFDL mean?  Gnus File DeLuxe?

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.

* Re: What does GFDL mean?
@ 2000-09-24 22:04 ` Russ Allbery
From: Russ Allbery @ 2000-09-24 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kai Großjohann <Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE> writes:

> /----
> | 2000-09-22  Dave Love  <fx@gnu.org>
> |
> |         * message.texi, gnus.texi, emacs-mime.texi: Convert to GFDL.
> \----

> I found the above in the ChangeLog.  What does GFDL mean?  Gnus File
> DeLuxe?

GNU Free Documentation License, I assume.
<http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html>

* Re: What does GFDL mean?
@ 2000-09-24 22:08 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2000-09-24 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

> /----
> | 2000-09-22  Dave Love  <fx@gnu.org>
> |
> |         * message.texi, gnus.texi, emacs-mime.texi: Convert to GFDL.
> \----
>
> I found the above in the ChangeLog.  What does GFDL mean?  Gnus File DeLuxe?

GNU Free Documentation License.

ShengHuo

* Re: What does GFDL mean?
@ 2000-09-25 13:44 ` Dave Love
From: Dave Love @ 2000-09-25 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

 KG> I found the above in the ChangeLog.  What does GFDL mean?  Gnus
 KG> File DeLuxe?

If that's not obvious from the change, I've cocked something up.
Which files on which CVS branch did you look at?

* Re: What does GFDL mean?
@ 2000-09-25 13:51   ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-09-25 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Dave Love wrote:

> If that's not obvious from the change, I've cocked something up.
> Which files on which CVS branch did you look at?

Oops.  I didn't look at the diffs, just at the changelog.  Yes, the
diffs make it clear that it's the GNU Free Documentation Licence.

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.