* Mechaincal question Show filename of # marked
@ 2000-12-21  3:06 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2000-12-21  3:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there some quick easy way of extracting the filenames of messages
that are process marked?

Gnus is able to limit the view to or do other things to a group
of messages earmarked with "#", so it must have some record of which
filenames are currently wearing that mark.

How can I extract that information or export it?

I want a current list of the  file names of messages marked with "#" in a
summary buffer.