* mail-abbrev-mode-regexp sometimes undefined
@ 2001-10-01 22:19 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-10-01 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

I get a strange error message sometimes.  It says either that
mail-abbrev-mode-regexp is unbound, or that it is nil (I forget, but I
think it's the former).  This error happens when I connect to the
machine in my office and start Emacs remotely (with X11 redirection).
My boss has it with "emacs -nw" in a similar situation.

The problem never happens when sitting directly in front of the
machine.

Isn't that strange?  Do you have any idea what might cause this?  (I
have now set up Emacs to eval (require 'mailabbrev) after loading
message, but I think that's not a real solution.)  Maybe one of you
has seen this before, too?

kai
--
Abort this operation?   [OK]  [Cancel]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-10-01 22:19 UTC | newest]