* Article in newsgroup losing tick mark
@ 2000-08-06 19:45 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-08-06 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have (setq gnus-use-cache t), and in one newsgroup, I observe an
interesting phenomenon: of the 27 articles that I have ticked (and
thus entered into the cache) in that group, one always loses the tick
mark.  When I tick it again, it stays ticked for that session, but
loses the tick mark after a day or so.  Very strange.

Has anybody seen anything like this?

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-08-06 19:45 UTC | newest]