* Creating nnfolder+xxx: groups...
@ 1997-10-23 15:00 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 1997-10-23 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've scanned the manual and can't piece this together.  Sorry
if it's just the cold new england weather freezing my brain.

I use nnml, but to keep my outgoing mail, gnus creates

  nnfolder+archive:1997-07.mergalang

which is ~/Mail/archive/1997-07/mergalang

I'd like to create another nnfolder group corresponding to
~/Mail/OLD/1997-07 (I don't need the additional level at the end
in this case).

I think that would be

  nnfolder+OLD:1997-07

But I don't see anyway to create the "nnfolder+OLD" part.
How can I do this?

--norm

* Re: Creating nnfolder+xxx: groups...
@ 1997-10-23 15:22 ` Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 1997-10-23 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

  Norman> I'd like to create another nnfolder group corresponding to
  Norman> ~/Mail/OLD/1997-07 (I don't need the additional level at the end
  Norman> in this case).

  Norman> I think that would be

  Norman>   nnfolder+OLD:1997-07

  Norman> But I don't see anyway to create the "nnfolder+OLD" part.
  Norman> How can I do this?

>From the Group buffer, type ^ to go to the server buffer.  Create a
new server, make it be an nnfolder server, and give it the name OLD
and point it to the right directory.  Please note that the name and
the directory need not have anything to do with each other.

kai
--
~/.signature: No such file or directory