From: Kai Grossjohann <grossjohann@charly.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
Cc: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: Synchronizing marks
Date: 02 Jun 1997 09:13:21 +0200	[thread overview]

  Charles> My problem is that I want to be able to download my mail
  Charles> from work to my laptop (using the NNML Perl package), read
  Charles> it, reply to it and/or tick important articles, and then
  Charles> upload all my changes including marks to my work machine.
  Charles> Otherwise when I return to work I have to worry about
  Charles> whether or not I had already read an article on my laptop
  Charles> and replied to it.

AFAIK there is no way to do that.  You would always have to suck all
the articles to your laptop, do your reading, then upload all
changes.  I used to do that with "mirror", and I also mirrored the
.newsrc and .newsrc.eld files (for the marks).

kai
--
`A wizard.  A ----ing wizard.  I *hate* ----ing wizards!'  `Well,
don't --- him, then,' one of his henchmen said, effortlessly