* finding the answer to a mail
@ 2002-04-15  9:58 Lars Gullik Bjønnes
From: Lars Gullik Bjønnes @ 2002-04-15  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I send a mail it gets put in an outbox folder and the mail
answerd to get marked with 'A'. Is there an easy way to find the mail
in the outbox?

--
	Lgb

* Re: finding the answer to a mail
@ 2002-04-15 11:30 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-04-15 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

larsbj@lyx.org (Lars Gullik Bjønnes) writes:

> When I send a mail it gets put in an outbox folder and the mail
> answerd to get marked with 'A'. Is there an easy way to find the mail
> in the outbox?

Not that I know of.  That's why I keep incoming and outgoing mail in
the same group.  Then you can type `A T'.

kai
--
Silence is foo!